Thursday, January 25, 2018

CALLEIGH'S BAPTISM || 8 IS REALLY GREAT

There is something so precious and special about an 8 year old child who is ready to make covenants, choose the right and be baptized. There is something special about being able to have your very own photo shoot, especially if you're like me and you grew up in a big family and you rarely got to do anything alone!! There is something beautiful about being dressed all in your Sunday best and getting to have all the attention on you for a whole day. And, if you've ever been to a baptism, you know that the spirit is SO strong and you can feel the love that our Father in Heaven has for each one of us.

I was so excited that we had a beautiful, mostly warm day in November, to take these pictures of Calleigh. Her mom had so many cute ideas that she wanted to incorporate into her photo shoot, and I'm so happy with how they turned out. Calleigh and I both love sparkles - especially sparkly shoes, twirly dresses and taking pictures. She would have stayed with me all day and let me take her pictures for hours and hours.

Calleigh, I am so proud of you and the choice you made to be baptized. Your Heavenly Father loves you so much and wants you to always remember how you felt on your special day. Always remember you are special, you can be anything you want to be and you get to choose to be happy!! I hope you always remember how beautiful you are and never let anyone tell you any different! Congratulations!















No comments:

Post a Comment