Wednesday, November 22, 2017

THE ADAMS FAMILY || 3 BOYS AND LOTS OF SPORTS

I had so much fun meeting up with The Adams Family while I was in Utah {yes, I'm still playing catch up from a month ago!} Kim and I went to high school together MANY years ago!! I'm so grateful for social media so we can stay connected throughout the years.

The first thing I noticed when I saw all the boys, was that they brought along their sports equipment to get some shots with props. I LOVED it so much because it reminded me of my 5 brothers and all the hours {and hours, and hours} we spent at the ball field and at the stadium throughout the years. I remember going from one baseball game to another all day every weekend for many, many months!!

I know these boys are great athletes, I've seen lots of pictures of them online playing their favorite sports, but I was so impressed with how kind and considerate they were. They listened well, were helpful and made their session a breeze - and we got a few silly ones too!! The fall colors were perfect, it was a beautiful fall day in Utah and I could not have asked for a better way to spend a few minutes than with this awesome family.

Thanks Kim and Bob for making this such a fun session and thanks for making the timing work while I was in Utah for just a few days, maybe next time we can get lunch together and visit for longer.

 















No comments:

Post a Comment