Thursday, August 3, 2017

KRISTA & MIKE WITH JOY

We had such a great night together at the Swinging Bridge in Riverside. I had never been to this location, but when K & M wanted go there, I was excited to try a new location. They had their wedding pictures take here two years ago and they hope to return one day for maternity and baby pictures too. They brought along their pup, Joy to include her in some photos and I think we captured some great ones!!! {also, thanks to my son for helping take care of Joy when she wasn't in the photos}.

Here are just a few of my favorites. I have such a hard time narrowing it down to just a few....I love so many of them and I don't ever want to leave any out!! They all turned out so great, I LOVE the colors they wore and I love the green lines in the bridge....this might be a new favorite spot!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment