Tuesday, September 5, 2017

THE JOHNSON FAMILY (AND FRANCIE)

For Labor Day weekend I went to Minnesota to visit one of my best friends, Meagan. She had a new baby 7 weeks ago and I HAD to go and see her. We pretty much stayed in the house and played dress up with the baby most of the weekend. We ventured out of the house long enough to take some family pictures in their beautiful yard and we even did a little photo shoot with Mike the Rat. {yep, you read that right!}.

I took over 1,000 pictures this weekend and I can't wait to scrapbook and document them all!! {that's my other passion, you can see my scrapbook blog HERE}.

And here are the pictures......{don't worry, I won't post all 1,000 of them!}










She is SO STINKIN CUTE, I could have taken pictures of her for days and days......but I also took some pictures of the boys {and Mike the rat!}









And then we did family pictures.....











And then, just for fun, if you made it this far, here are a couple more of that sweet baby and her beautiful mamma!! I love being with their family, their energy and laughter is contagious. Thank you for a WONDERFUL, PERFECT weekend!!!



These are some of my favorite pictures of all time.....the sun is gorgeous and she radiates joy!!




No comments:

Post a Comment