Thursday, October 19, 2017

"GOTCHA" WEEK

A few years ago{ok, maybe more like 20}, I didn't even know that Gotcha Day existed, and this awesome family celebrates a whole Gotcha WEEK!! {If you don't know, like I didn't, gotcha day is a day to celebrate when an adopted child is placed with a family}.

From the moment I met them, I could tell they were special. I could feel the love and concern they felt for Gracie, and I could tell that we were going to be great friends. Their session was filled with laughter and jokes, duck faces, and with Gracie directing me to do everything she wanted to do. It was a great way to celebrate, 13 years ago this week, Gracie came to live with her grandparents.

Marcia says, "the Lord knew I always wanted two girls but could only ever have one. She has blessed us beyond measure... she keeps us young and we are amazed weekly at some of the things she accomplishes. We feel so blessed that Heavenly Father chose us to raise her, in case you didn't notice, she is the center of our world. You captured her and her grandfather, Monty, exactly how they feel about each other. She has made our house a home! We love you Gracie Lynn!!"

It was my privilege to be able to capture their love for each other.














No comments:

Post a Comment