Wednesday, January 10, 2018

THE FRANKS KIDS || ALL GROWN UP

I've known Alexa since she was just a baby. I started watching her at my house when she was about 8 or 9 months old and she was a part of our life for many years. She came everywhere with us and did everything with us, it was kinda just like having another one of my own. I stopped watching her when Tyler was born, so it's been a long time since I've seen her - except on social media, which I LOVE!

I was so excited when Danyelle contacted me and asked me to take their pictures. I wasn't able to blog this before now because it was a gift for Christmas - and one of my FAVORITE gifts to hear you're giving to your loved ones!!

We had to re-schedule these 3 or 4 times because of bad weather. But we were patient, and we waited until we had a GREAT day. The sun was shining, the lighting was GORGEOUS and they were such great sports about taking pictures together. {you might not be able to say that about all siblings!} When I started editing them, I was in LOVE with them all!! I had a hard time narrowing it down, because there were SO many great ones - and I don't remember ever looking this gorgeous back in high school!! 

Thanks Lex and Tyler for such a great photo session, I can't believe how much you've both grown and I hope for ALL the best things for both of you and your futures!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment