Wednesday, October 18, 2017

THE BROWN FAMILY

I've known Bonnie and Dan since just after they were married, 11 years ago. There was a time, not too long ago, that they thought they might not be able to have any children. They struggled with infertility for many years and I too know the pain and heartbreak of infertility. I know how it feels to want a child more than anything in the world, to barter and plead with God for just this one gift. I know what it feels like you have no control, and to feel helpless.

But through years of prayers and a series of many miracles, they now have two beautiful children. Being able to capture their family brings me so much joy, and makes me so happy. When I look at these two sweet children, it reminds me that God is a God of miracles, that He is aware of our wants and desires, that He does love us. I am reminded that "after much tribulation comes the blessings."

This session has been rescheduled a couple times because of the weather, and it almost didn't happen tonight either because of work schedules, but we were all determined to make it happen and we were able to capture SO many great images in a very short period of time
















No comments:

Post a Comment