Tuesday, June 20, 2017

JENNIFER DILLON MCDONALD FUNERAL

It was a privilege to be able to take pictures at Jennifer's funeral. I am so grateful for the memories these provide and for the love and peace that I feel when I look at them. My heart is still breaking for my brother and his sweet children, but they are strong and will get through this!!












Writing on the casket was so cool. I loved it, I thought it was so therapeutic for the adults and for the children. Once we let the kids start, they didn't want to stop. It was so easy to just keep adding more and more love to send with Jennifer. It was such an awesome experience, one I highly recommend for the right person.






Jennifer was the social media manager for Quick Quack, so they offered to take the hearse through the car wash on the way to the cemetery. Jennifer would have LOVED it!!




This is Matt from Utah Valley Mortuary. They were AMAZING to work with. I highly recommend them if you are in need of funeral services. They are compassionate, empathetic and included so many little extras that made our day just a little bit easier. Thank you Matt.





Dove Release


Balloon Release







We love you mom! Until we Meet Again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment