Thursday, October 19, 2017

THE ARRIAGA FAMILY

AWE! I loved working with this family. I could tell right away that they weren't extremely comfortable getting their photos taken, who is?, but I wanted them to have a good experience and to have photos they would love. I worked really hard to try to get them more comfortable in front of the camera, to get them to smile at me and to let them know that they were killing it!!!

They were so fun to work with, and they did SO GREAT!!! I loved being a part of their day!! {PS, these are the first formal family pictures they have ever had taken!} They warmed up to me and I hope they had a good experience. I know how uncomfortable having photos taken can be, but I hope to make your experience fun and pain free!! 

And bonus points if you recognized Krista and Mike from their session this summer! 



















No comments:

Post a Comment