Thursday, November 30, 2017

THE BURSON FAMILY || SUPER-HEROS!!

I could tell right from the beginning that Patti and I were going to get along great. She LOVES  pictures and we had such a great time planning her family photo shoot. We had to reschedule a couple times because of weather and scheduling conflicts, but it was worth the wait. We met on a beautiful, chilly fall day at one of my favorite locations in Naperville. {really right on the edge of Woodridge and Naperville}.

I loved getting to meet their fun family. Their session was so much fun and the light that night was just beautiful. They brought along their cute pup and the girls were total rock stars for their individual photos. They were all so great that we got lots of extra fun pictures. We even got the pup to cooperate for a few!! I loved the colors they picked and I love the red barn in the background with all the beautiful grass. It was such a beautiful fall day and these are some more of my favorites. {I feel like I say that every session, but really just love them all!!}























And I LOVE their super-hero pictures!!!!!




Thank you for letting me capture your fun, wild and crazy family. I had such a good time and I can't wait to do it again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment