Wednesday, November 29, 2017

THE ZAFIR GIRLS || ON A FREEZING COLD DAY!!

You wouldn't know it by looking at these pictures, but it was freezing cold on the day we did these pictures. The wind was blowing and the sky was completely covered with clouds. I briefly thought about not doing them and seeing if we could wait for better weather, but they were troopers. These girls totally rocked their session and we had the BEST time despite the weather conditions. I loved their hats and scarfs. I loved the colors and the light in this beautiful open field. I loved their laughter and their silly faces. I loved watching them together and seeing the way they teased and taunted, all while hugging each other.

I LOVE photographing kids and this is my favorite age to photograph. I love working with them one on one and making them laugh. I love seeing their sweet and sassy individual personalities come out in their pictures. I love learning about them and what they like to do. I've had so many people tell me that their kids aren't natural, or that they might not behave, but I love trying to get them to relax and just have fun without the pressure of "taking pictures."

These two girls were complete naturals, this was one of my favorite sessions ever, they would have stayed out there and taken pictures with me for hours, despite the cold weather. It was so fun to capture them and their personalities!! Thank you girls for such a fun session, I can't wait to do it again!























I'm so glad mom and dad jumped in for a few pictures too!!! Thanks for letting me capture your cute family, I had SO much fun!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment