Wednesday, October 11, 2017

OUR GROWING FAMILY

AHHHHHHH!!!!! These are some of my favorite pictures!! And can we talk about that beautiful light??

I say that about all of my pictures lately. If you've noticed a difference in my photos lately - and I really hope you have because I've been working a LOT on making them better - you can thank Amy & Jordan Demos. They have three photography classes that are available online, I can watch them anytime day or night and I've done them all since July, so if you wonder why I have no idea what is going on with the latest Netflix show, this is why. It was a huge investment in my business, but one that I'm already seeing pay off in my work and in my life. I'm so grateful that I listened to the voice of the spirit that whispered that this was the right course for me.

And now, back to my favorite pictures. I only have 2 or 3 photos of me pregnant and all but one of them is early on so you can barely tell that I'm pregnant, I mostly just look like I had to many sugar cookies! Photos weren't a part of my life back then. I didn't have a good camera. Cell phones didn't have cameras. We only ever took posed pictures when everyone gathered together for a holiday {hence the one picture I have at Easter just before my son was born}. As the years moved forward and I became obsessed with photos and memory keeping I always thought I would have another chance to be pregnant, to have photos taken, to do newborn photos {which I don't have either}, but that wasn't a part of my story.

So today I will live vicariously through these two adorable new parents. Mackenzie and Burke, if I could give you some advise for new parents, it would be this. "Don't listen to all of the advise you get. Trust your instincts and listen to your heart. You will know what to do. God sent you this specific child for a reason and He will guide you through life with this beautiful baby girl"  When I look at these pictures, I can't help but see the way he looks at you and the way that you glows with the beauty of carrying a child. I know you probably feels uncomfortable most of the time now, but try to enjoy every minute of these last few weeks. One day, you might even look back like I do and wish that you could be pregnant just one more time.

Congratulations and Best Wishes for a complication free delivery!!













No comments:

Post a Comment